2012年10月2日 星期二

愛上 Help me make it through the night (1/2)

先聽彼此都是單身的 Kris Kristofferson  Rita Coolidge 唱的:

Google > Help Me Make It Through The Night
IE > http://youtu.be/45-6duFvfuI

Take the ribbon from your hair
卸解繫汝髮上纓

Shake it loose and let it fall    
螓首輕搖任披垂

Layin’ soft against my skin    
軟玉嬌香枕吾肌

Like the shadows on the wall. 
恰似牆上影相隨
( Kris Kristofferson)

Come and lay down by my side

Till the early morning light

All I'm takin' is your time

Help me make it through the night.
( Rita Coolidge)

I don't care what's right or wrong
是非我都無所謂

I don't try to understand.     
世事我也懶理會
( chorus)

Let the devil take tomorrow   
明天就是下地獄
( Kris Kristofferson )

This night I need a friend     
今晚也要人人陪
( Rita Coolidge)

人人

每個人。

《文選.阮籍.詣蔣公》:「開府之日,人人自以為掾屬,辟書始下,下走為首。」

《初刻拍案驚奇.卷一六》:「五人進過了三場,人人得意,個個誇強。」

2 對親近的人的暱稱。

宋.晏幾道〈生查子.關山魂夢長〉詞:「歸夢碧紗窗,說與人人道。」

《董西廂.卷四》:「臉兒又清秀,怎不教那稔色的人人掛心頭?」

Yesterday is dead and gone

And tomorrow's out of sight

And it's sad to be alone

Help me make it through the night

I don't wanna be alone

Help me make it through the night
( chorus)


不要走開,還有別人唱的:

由夫妻來唱:鶼鰈情深
Johnny Cash & June Carter- Help Me Make It Through The Night

由各有配偶的男女來唱:有些尷尬
Brenda Lee & Kris Kristofferson - Help Me Make It Through the Night

Tom Jones and Tanya Tucker - Help Me Make It Through The Night - 1979 - LIVE in concert

由男的來唱:意淫消夜
Elvis Presley-Help me make it Through The Night.

Engelbert Humperdinck - Help me make it through the night

Tom Jones - Help Me Make It Through The Night

Willie Nelson Help Me It Through The Night (唱片)

Willie Nelson - Help Me Make It Through The Night (現場)

由女的來唱:春心蕩漾
Norah Jones -Help Me Make It Through The Night Slow

Loretta Lynn-Help Me Make It Through The Night

Martina McBride - Help Me Make it Through the Night (LIVE)

Tammy Wynette ~ Help Me Make It Through The Night

Gladys Knight & the Pips - Help Me Make It Through the Night (歌詞)

Gladys Knight - Help Me Make it Through the Night (live 1972) (現場)

Lynn Anderson - Help Me Make It Through The Night (1971)

Skeeter Davis - Help Me Make It Through The Night

LeAnn Rimes - Help Me Make It Through the Night (Studio)

Joan Baez - Help me make through the night

Olivia Newton-John - Help Me Make It Through The Night HQ (1971)

由兩男來唱:中有你、我還有她
Jerry Lee Lewis & Kris Kristofferson

由團體來唱:雞飛狗跳,鬼哭神號

Ray Stevens - Help Me Make It Through The Night